Invisalign® Orthodontics in Denver & Thornton, CO
When you picture your ideal smile, you’re likely imagining well-aligned and bright, white teeth. At Alpine Dental Center, we are committed to helping you achieve that goal with Invisalign in Thornton, CO, along with other cosmetic treatments to enhance dental aesthetics.
If your teeth are misaligned, crowded, or there are visible gaps in your smile, our removable aesthetic braces are the perfect fit. If you are looking to straighten your teeth inconspicuously? Then consider the Invisalign method.
Invisalign is the most advanced clear aligner system in the world. These clear aligners are easier to use than braces, as they are removable, with no wires and brackets to deal with.
Is Invisalign the clear choice for you? Read on to learn more about how it works and the various benefits you’ll enjoy.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign starts with a 3D scan of your teeth. This digital scan will help your orthodontist create a treatment plan that works for your individual needs.
These scans will be sent to a lab that will create your custom aligners. Once they arrive, your doctor will ensure they fit well and let you know what to expect during treatment.
You’ll start wearing your aligners right away. You’ll have checkups every few weeks or so. At these appointments, your doctor will check your progress and you’ll pick up your next set of aligners.
Invisalign aligners move your teeth using tension and compression. These forces reposition teeth slowly and gently over time.
You’ll start seeing results in a matter of weeks. However, treatment may take at least six months or longer; sometimes up to 18 months for more complex cases.
Benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign offers many benefits over braces:
- It’s more comfortable. Traditional braces have brackets and wires with sharp edges, which can cause sores on lips and cheeks. Invisalign aligners, on the other hand, are custom made for your teeth. There are no sharp edges to worry about.
- You can eat what you want. With braces, there are restrictions on what you can eat because food can easily get caught in the brackets and wires. This means no gum, candy, popcorn, or sticky foods. With Invisalign, you can eat what you want, since you remove the aligners while eating.
- Treatment is quicker. Braces can take two years or longer, especially if the case is severe. Most Invisalign cases are much quicker, taking about a year.
- It allows for better hygiene. With Invisalign aligners, you can take better care of your teeth. You can easily remove these aligners and care for your teeth like you normally would. There’s no special equipment needed to brush and floss your teeth. Many people with braces do not clean their teeth thoroughly, leading to tooth decay once the braces come off.
- It will boost your self-confidence. Many people, especially teens, forego orthodontic treatment because they are afraid of getting teased. Invisalign’s clear aligners are virtually invisible, allowing you to straighten teeth with confidence. Nobody will know unless you tell them.
Invisalign is a great way to meet your smile goals. If you have a mild or moderate case of overbite, underbite, or crooked teeth, see how Invisalign can help. Interested in learning more?
Straighter Teeth with Invisalign Clear Braces
Adult dental patients often experience orthodontic relapse after having braces in childhood. If you’re one of the many who no longer wears a retainer at night, you may have noticed that teeth have slightly rotated, twisted, or moved out of even alignment. While this doesn’t pose a health problem, it can easily make you feel less confident in your appearance.
Dr. Gurman, our Thornton Invisalign orthodontics provider, treats adult patients with seamless, removable aligner trays. These appliances correct mild to moderate alignment problems, focusing on straightening the front teeth in your smile. The completely transparent and custom-molded trays virtually disappear when placed over your smile and can be rinsed to ensure they stay clean and fresh.
Our patients love the convenience and low-profile of these clear braces. The trays are removed before meal times and daily brushing and flossing. Invisalign braces patients can still enjoy all of their favorite foods without worrying about damaging their appliances. It’s also easy to keep your teeth as clean as possible.
Invisalign Orthodontics and Cosmetic Dental Makeovers
At Alpine Dental Center, Invisalign aligners often go hand-in-hand with comprehensive smile makeovers. With these cosmetic braces, Dr. Gurman can create smiles that are balanced, healthy-looking, and bright. After your Invisalign treatment plan has been completed, Dr. Gurman can utilize additional cosmetic procedures to create symmetry in your smile, including natural-looking dental veneers to balance the size of teeth and brighten deeply stained teeth.
Invisalign trays can also be used for at-home teeth whitening regimens. Dr. Gurman provides professional bleaching treatment with Zoom! and KoR; simply apply the whitening gel to your current Invisalign aligners. Following Dr. Gurman’s instructions for home whitening helps create a beautiful new smile in less time than you think.
Schedule your Invisalign Consultation in Thornton, CO!
Dr. Gurman has been providing Invisalign braces for 10 years and can help you achieve your best smile with this modern orthodontic system. Contact Alpine Dental Center and schedule an appointment to learn about how Invisalign trays can help you meet your aesthetic goals.